With the foundational beliefs that pregnancy and birth are normal and healthy events in a woman’s life and that a woman’s body is uniquely designed by God to give birth, we provide care to women and their families with a holistic approach. Pregnancy and birth do not affect a woman’s physical being alone, but there are also social, psychological, emotional and spiritual needs as well. Our care reflects this understanding.
- VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean section)
- Home prenatal visit around 36 weeks for those having a homebirth
- Postpartum checks at your home early on and then at the office
- Newborn examination and normal newborn care through 6 weeks
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Access to our lending library of books and DVDs
Overview of Services
- Your choice of birthing at your home or at one of 4 area birth centers we have privileges at around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Flexible appointment times
- Nutritional assessment and counseling
- Routine prenatal lab work
- Continuous support throughout labor and birth
Expect to build a trusting, real relationship with your midwife during your pregnancy. At Celebrate Birth, we will schedule appointments carefully so that you will rarely have to wait, will not be rushed, and will have time to ask questions and discuss what’s going on in your life and with your body. We desire to develop a relationship with you based on trust, in which you feel that your midwife is someone you can laugh with, cry with, and confide in. Your midwife will always be just a phone call away when you have a concern.
We provide care at two different office locations, so you can choose the location best for you. One location is in Hurst at Lifetime Family Wellness Center, and the other is at Christy's home office in south Fort Worth.
Would you like to meet Christy and Jamie to see if they are a good match as a birth team for you? Do you have any questions about your various options and what might be best for you? Come and ask away! Both Christy and Jamie are happy to meet with you and answer your questions at a free, one-hour consultation.
he Free Consultation is not a full-court-press sales pitch. It is truly a chance to find your own answers. We want you to have the best possible birth, whether you choose Celebrate Birth Midwifery Services or not. If you have risk factors that make our services inappropriate for you, we’ll tell you straight up. If we are not able to provide the kind of birth you’re looking for, we’ll be straight about that too. We will even do our best to refer you to someone we think can provide that for you if we cannot.
To request a Free Consultation, call or email us at: